Undocumented / DACA Applicants
Undocumented or DACA students follow the same application process as all first-year or transfer domestic students.
Financial Aid Information
Colby meets 100 percent of the demonstrated need of all admitted students, for all four years, regardless of citizenship. Financial need is determined by each family’s financial circumstances. Applicants receiving need-based aid may also be eligible for assistance with travel expenses.
Financial Aid Requirements
- College Board CSS Profile
- Colby’s CSS code number is 3280. The CSS Profile is only required for determining eligibility for institutional funds.
- If your parents are divorced, separated, or were never married, please submit the Non-Custodial Profile.
- Non-Custodial Parent Waiver Form
- Parents’ and students’ 2021 income tax returns with all pages, schedules, and W-2s. Tax documents must be sent via the College Board’s Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC).
- If you or your parents are not required to file a 2021 U.S. federal tax return, please complete the appropriate non-filer statement and email it to us at [email protected]:
|Submitted/postmarked by:||Early Decision I||Early Decision II||Regular Decision|
|College Board CSS Profile||Nov. 15||Jan. 1||Jan. 15|